- Model NO.: MST
- Trademark: ZJNORMAN
- Origin: China
- Function: Propulsion Parts
- Specification: CCS, BV, Dnv, ABS...etc, Marine Certificate.
- HS Code: 848300000
The stern tube, as the name suggests, is a hollow tube-like structure at the stern or rear part of the ship. A ship needs a propeller to drive it forward against the waves. The propeller, located outside the ship, needs to be connected to the engine inside the ship's engine room.
Stern tube is a part of shafting assembly. Fixed to the end of the hull, the axis passes through and fitted to the pipe section of theseal and the support means.
1. Materials: Stainless steel, Forged steel, Alloy steel.
2. Certificates: ABS, BV, DNV, GL, LR, NK, RINA, KR, CCS
3. Test: 100% Ultrasonic flaw detection test.
4. Delivery time: According to the quantity and size.
We can make the propeller media shaft according to your request.
Kindly let us know your requested material, size.
Marine Stern Tube
1. Materials: Carbon steel Carbon manganese steel Alloy steel.
2. Certifications: ISO9001 CCS.
3. ISO 9001: Certified.
4. Test: 100% Ultrasonic flaw detection test.
5. Delivery time: According to the quantity and size, usually within 40 days.
6. Forging way: Free forging.
|Material||Carbon steel carbon manganese steel alloy steel|
|Forging way||Free forging|